The holiday spending season has arrived, and so I have my annual rundown on some of the nice merchandise options I have available from Forgotten Weapons…
At the Shop, we are introducing a couple new items:
– An embedded-bullet rocks glass
– Long-sleeve hooded lightweight wicking shirt
– Utility long-sleeve shirt
I also have a bunch of excellent items available through my collaboration with Varusteleka in Finland, including:
– (new!) Their outstanding puukko utility knives, in both 110mm/4.3" and 140mm/5.5" lengths
– Copies of my latest book "Pistols of the Warlords" with very affordable European shipping.
– Merino wool hoodies of the best quality
I’d also like to highlight the really cool grips available from GunGrips.org – if you want to add that fancy custom touch to one of your own, definitely check out their extensive library of designs!
Everything is available with worldwide shipping, from: